Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
It's already been a few weeks now since I've sent out my package for my swap pal. And a few weeks since I received that AWESOME kit from Stuart. Time has gone by soooo fast this term. I'm not sure if I'll get to come back again for the next term... it's going to land during a very busy time for me.... but I think I might try anyway. I mean, it's going to be HSKS7!!! I really don't want to miss it.
Well, time to go study for those horrible end of term exams. Sigh. I know I'm going to fail Ancient Runes again.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
2. What does Luna say floated into Harry's ear when he was in the train car that supposedly caused him to lose focus?
3. How much do the primary Apparition lessons cost?
d. 12 galleons
4. What is Professor Merrythought's first name?
5. What Hogwarts club was Eileen Prince captain of?
b. Gobstones Club
6. Who is head of the Goblin Liaison office?
b. Dirk Cresswell
7. Mrs. Weasley offers Fleur a goblin-made tiara for the wedding with Bill. What family member is currently in possession of the tiara?
a. Aunt Muriel
8. How many points does Snape take from Gryffindor for Harry's late arrival and muggle attire?b. 70
9. When Profressory Slughorn first meets Hermione, he asks her whether she is related to Hector Dagworth-Granger. What society did Dagworth-Granger found?
d. The Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
10. Which of these describes Golpalott's Third Law?
d. The antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separtea components
Friday, November 7, 2008
I open the box to find the most amazing bag on top of a mountain of goodies!
I absolutely LOVE this bag.... Stuart really kept in mind that I'm on an Inter-House scholarship this year (I moved to Hufflepuff from Gryffindor) so he made my bag a House-Unity bag.... Isn't that awesome!?!?
Another photo of the bag.... just because I love it so much.
That wasn't the only bag either... there was also this super cool zippered tote! And of course, Stuart loaded it with a bunch of goodies!
I'm not sure how he fit all this stuff in there.... I think he must've used an enlargement charm on the inside of the bag.
Notice the mini-skeins? Cute hey? There's "Hufflepuff" and "Ron" from my all-time favorite dyer, Faery Fiber!
Also, take special note of the beautiful stitch markers and row counter!
Please ignore the chocolate frog, as it is gone already. Hehehe.
This has got to be the coolest Harry Potter inspired colourway that I've seen yet... It's "Knight Bus".... and it's Gorgeous! (the photo came out really dark, but it's really an amazing bright purple! Love it.
Not one, not two, but THREE different sock patterns!
And, in case knitting socks doesn't keep me busy enough, Stuart also included this super-cute felted ornaments kit. I'm totally making these this year!
My all time favorite candy from Honeydukes.... Fizzing Whizbees! The hugest package I have ever seen! Mmmmmmm.... candy.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The last piece of my kit that I'm putting together for Cassandra Black arrived today... that means I'll be sending out Owly McFeatherpants sometime this week! Yay!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Bellatrix Lestrange & Narcissa Malfoy
2. Who is at Spinster’s End with Snape?
3. Name two people beside Dumbledore that die in HBP.
Amelia Bones and Emmaline Vance
4. How many Horcruxes did Voldemort create?
Seven (well, six since he's the last piece himself)
5. Why can’t they keep a Proffessor in the DADA position?
Voldemort put a curse on it.
6. Who Makes the oak-matured mead?
7. Do you trust Snape as much as Dumbledore did?
Yes (we've all read all the books, right?) But I still think he's a jerk.
8. What year did Lupin start attending Hogwarts?
9. When does McGonagall talk about closing the school?
After Dumbledore died.
10. What does Malfoy use the Room of Requirement for?
To work on the 2nd cupboard of a set so he could let the Deatheaters into Hogwarts.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
It took forever to get out of the infirmary, and by then Professor [Flitwick] was in a foul mood. Luckily, he knew how to improve it: by finding the culprits and making him, her or them pay. [Flitwick] had overheard some students giggling in the hallways the other day about [Cassandra Grubbly-Plank]'s stash of doxy eggs, so he had a good idea of who to interrogate first. Unfortunately for him, but rather fortunately for [Cassandra], the common room password had recently been changed to [Chuddley Cannons], so [Fliltwick] couldn't enter. [Sir Cadogan] looked up from (his) portrait and laughed at the cursing, frustrated Professor.
The old Professor [Flitwick] would have thrown a hissy fit at being taunted by a mere portrait, and blasted the thing all the way into the rd floor girl's bathroom. The new Professor [Flitwick] went to  weeks of Anger Management classes, punched a lot of pillows, and took up [weaving]. And started subscribing to the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes catalogue.
Professor [Flitwick]'s first class off the day was [Transfiguration] with the 3rd year Hufflepuffs and [Ravenclaws]. It took them 2 hours to clean up after the entire carton of [Decoy Detonators] that went off and clung to their robes, schoolbooks, and any exposed flesh. The students all knew that [Cassandra] was planning to do something in [Transfiguration] to get Professor [Flitwick], so everyone blamed (her) for the prank and gave (her) the cold shoulder for 17 days, until [Stuart Cauldwell] blew up the [Divination] classroom with a misplaced charm and became the new pariah-of-the-hour.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
4. Professor Sprout
7. Cassandra Grubbly-Plank
8. Chuddley Cannons
9. Sir Cadogan
14. Decoy Detonator
15. Stuart Cauldwell
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies?
b. Gwenog Jones
4. How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s?
5. What is Professor Sughorn’s favorite candy?
d. Crystallized Pineapple
6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
7. What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear?
8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling?
9. How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?
c. 16 Galleons
10. What are Professor Slughorn’s initials?
Friday, October 10, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Just a warning to whoever keeps slipping those Puking Pastilles into my candy.... I will find you, and when I do, you will be sooooo sorry!!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
I love them all of course, but if I had to choose one I would say "Prisoner of Azkaban" because I loved how the timelines overlapped. I just thought it was neat.
2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts?
I would get an E in charms..... and probably a T in History of Magic. (I tend to tune out really boring teachers)
3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series?
Sirius Black is probably my favorite. I also have a soft spot for Hagrig and Molly Weasley.
4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate?
Hermione would be great because she would make me do my homework (sometimes I need a kick in the pants!).... I think Ron would be really messy.
5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it?
I think I would like to prank Snape but I would be way too afraid of getting caught.
It would be funny to put a spell on all the crystal balls in Professor Trelawney's class to predict wonderful things (since she's all about the doom and gloom)
6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :)
Definately Professor Lupin.
7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :)
Unicorns are really cool.... I think garden gnomes are fun too.
8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)?
I've only tried Bertie Botts Beans (some are delicious, some make you think you're going to die) but I would probably really like chocolate frogs.
9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet?
10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black?
Yellow! So sunny and happy. :-)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I put on my best robes and headed down to the Great Hall to get my photo taken, but on the way I dipped my hand into a candy dish that was in the corridor. Well, I'm guessing somebody slipped a puking pastille in there, because I spent the entire day in the third floor bathroom.
I heard the photographer is coming back tomorrow for re-takes, so I'll get a photo up soon.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Yes, and sort of yes
2. How long have you been at your craft?
I've been knitting for about four years and I learned how to crochet about 6 months ago (I made a teddy bear)
3. Do you spin? If yes do you use drop spindle or wheel.
Yes I'm also a spinner... I use a wheel but I've been wanting to try out a drop spindle.
4. What is your favorite color?
It changes fairly often, but right now I'm partial blue.
5. Do you have any other hobbies?
I like to draw.
I'm starting to experiment with photography (I just got an awesome new camera for my birthday!)
6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
Hmmmm.... I'm still learning about what I like. I mostly knit with cheap acrylic as I was learning, but I'm starting to try nicer fibers. Not sure yet what my favorites will be.
7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
I'm not a fan of novelty yarns with "bits" hanging off them.
8. Are there any yarns that you’ve been eyeing and wanting to try?
9. What are you currently working on?
Trying to finish my Invisibility Shawl.... then a sweater for my house elf.
Oh, and I always have a pair of socks on the go.
10. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Pictures are welcome.)
A men's cabled aran sweater (but I don't have pictures yet)
I also really like the little Weasley Sweater I made.
11. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
I'm not afraid to try new techniques so I've tried a bit of everything. (cables, colourwork, felting, lace, etc) I've never tried intarsia.
12. What is you favorite type of book or movie?
I like pretty much all books and movies. I'm on a science fiction/fantasy kick right now.
13. Who is your favorite person at Hogwarts?
Headmistress Wartbobble of course! (okay, is that sucking up a bit too much?)
Hagrid is also cool.
14. Favorite class and/or subject at Hogwarts?
I really like Charms and Transfiguration.
15. How many family members do you have?
My immediate family consists of myself, my husband, and our daughter.
I'm also really close to my Mom and Dad (and brother and sister)
16. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Taking my house elf to the park. Her happiness is contageous!
17. How many projects do you have on your needles/hook?
Do I have to answer this question? (at least 5)
18. What is your favorite type of footwear?
Running shoes? (I don't really own much else)
19. What is your favorite beverage of choice?
20. What is your favorite part of Half-blood Prince?
When Ron eats the love potion! Hahahahaha!!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Rav ID: kristo
I am allergic to: Watermelon flavoured candy. It makes me sweat under my eyes.... yes, I know that's weird.
Pets that I have: No pets. But I have a house elf! (18 months)
My favorite yarn: I'm not sure... I'm still learning about what I like.
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? n/a
My favorite flavor: Grape! mmmmm, yummy. (I also like apple and berry flavours, not a huge fan of citrus, but orange is okay....generally, I just really like candy!)
My favorite holiday: Christmas!!!
I would like to receive a: Sock Kit
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I really like Knit Picks circulars because of the nice flexible cord. Size 2-2.5mm
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: I don't know much about other brands, but I like trying new things.
I've participated in HSKS: This is my third year.
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Not only do I need to purchase the new textbooks for this year, but I also need to pick up a new set of robes. My old robes from last year still fit okay, but they're Gryffindor robes. Yes, that's right, I decided to accept an "Inter-House Scholarship" this year and have transfered over to Hufflepuff! The students who transferred houses last year seemed to have so much fun and met so many new friends.... I really hope it'll be like that for me too.
When I was originally sorted in my first year, the sorting hat said that I was a true Gryffindor but that I would fit in and be welcome in Hufflepuff as well. So, that's where I decided to go this year. Yay Hufflepuff!!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Check out the super cool little charm se sent me! I think this might end up finding a home on my keychain. I just can't get over how cool it is.
She also sent me this awesome HP golden snitch cloth. I'm not sure what yarn she used but it's soooooooooo nice. I've been using it and it's the nicest cloth I own! I want to make more like this, so hopefully Megaera will tell me what she used. (hint, hint!)
Thank you Megaera! You're the BEST!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
d. South of France
2. Professor Umbridge comes to Hagrid's Hut and searches his cabin one evening (as she believes Harry, Ron and Hermione are there visiting him at night when they are not supposed to). When she walks past the place where Harry, Ron and Hermione are hiding under the Invisibility Cloak, Harry holds his breath. True or false?
3. A stately-looking witch in an emerald green shawl is one of the members of the Advance Guard who rescues Harry from Privet Drive. What is her name?
a. Emmeline Vance
4. What is the name of the witch who was killed two weeks after the photo of the original Order of the Phoenix was taken?
b. Marlene McKinnon
5. Which two fifth year Ravenclaw students does Dumbledore choose to be prefects?
d. Anthony Goldstein and Padma Patil
6. Which house was Rose Zeller sorted into?
7. What is the color of Murtlap's essence?
8. Name the Ravenclaw girl who became prefect in Harry's fifth year.
b. Padma Patil
9. According to a healer's portrait at St. Mungo's hospital, which disease was Ron suffering from?d. Spattergroit
10. Which book did Harry give Hermione for Christmas?
a. "New Theory of Numberology"
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Ooooh, the suspense is killing me!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Wish me luck!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix?
Sirius Black, because he's awesome. ;-)
Favorite person at Hogwarts?
Hagrid. Who doesn't love Hagrid?
Favorite spell or charm to use?
Wingardium Leviosa! It was the first one I learned and it's still my favorite.
Best and worst classes at Hogwarts?
I'm pretty good at Charms and Transfiguration (because they're fun so I try really hard) but I'm pretty lousy at Arithmancy and Ancient Runes
Passion Flower. I saw one for the first time at a local garden shop a few years ago, and HAD to get it! Unfortunately it died during the winter because I didn't store it properly. I will try again someday because it's the coolest flower I've ever seen!
What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop?
I really do love my morning coffee.... but you'll never see me turn down a Mug Rootbeer either....mmmmmmmmm, rootbeer.
Favorite muggle music?
Foo Fighters and Collective Soul are my fave bands.... but I like a little of everything.
How many family members do you have?
My immediate family consists of myself, my husband, and my 15 month old daughter. (obviously I'm referring to my muggle alter-ego's family)
What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken?
My husband really loves surfing (or should I say trying to surf, ha!) so we try to head to the beach once a year so he can get out in the ocean. I stick to shore and bring along some knitting! My favorite vacation was when we rented a tiny little cabin on Pender Island (BC's Gulf Islands). We didn't do anything exciting, but we were in a long-distance relationship at the time and it was just really nice to get to spend so much time together.
What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why?
Charms. I just like making stuff happen!
How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair?
I have way too many shoes, but they're all burried in the back of a basement closet. I refuse to wear them because I know there's huge spiders living in there! There was a web in one of my shoes once, and I haven't worn any of them since!!! (I won't even go in there to throw them out, I hate spiders) So, the shoes I actually wear? I have two pairs of runners. One white pair that's really comfy, and one Red and Black Plaid pair that's super-cool. (they're my faves)
How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)?
Um, I'll have to check my Ravelry list (isn't Ravelry great?) But from what I can recall, there's a doll, a kid's sweater, a lace shawl, a pair of socks, a scarf, and a couple sweaters.... so 7. But I'm really only consistently working on the shawl and the socks right now, so 2.
What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on?
I'm not sure.... but my striped sweater has been haunting me for a while. (shudder)
Chocolate Pudding! (is that weird for a favorite food?)
I'm currently having a wicked craving for Swiss Chalet chicken. Hmmm, perhaps take-out tonight?
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
b. Professor Umbridge
2. Off what street is the alley where Harry first met Sirius?
c. Magnolia Crescent
3. Tonks’ mother had two sisters, both pure-bloods, and both left on the Black Family Tree. What are their names?
c. Narcissa and Bellatrix
4. What spell are the students studying in McGonalgall’s class when Umbrdige is doing her inspection?
d. The Vanishing Spell
5. Who comes to warn Harry and the rest of Dumbledore’s Army that Umbridge and her group of followers are coming to break up their meeting?
Answer: ___DOBBY____________________ (five letters)
6. Who are the members of the Order that met Harry Potter in the Dursely’s house during the summer before his fifth year?
c. Alastor Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, Remus Lupin, Emmeline Vance, Sturgis Podmore, Hestia Jones
7. Moody used the Disillusionment Charm on Harry.
8. Which of these Death Eaters is Sirius related to?
d. All of these
9. At what age did Sirius leave his home?
Answer: ___16________________ (Number)
10. How many of the original Order members were killed (don’t include those who disappeared)?
Friday, June 13, 2008
I recieved my swap package from the incredibly awesome Megaera Black today!
I don't know where to start. She is amazing.
For care of magical creatures she sent along an adorable little lamb, some Phoenix eggs (these taste exactly like you would expect them to taste.... HOT!) and a sketch book. I love drawing... especially magical creatures for class!
For Transfigurations Megaera sent me an amazing mug that transforms itself from an ordinary black mug, to a white mug with "HSKS5 Order of the Phoenix" written on it.... All you have to do is add a hot beverage. It's amazing, I tried it out right away.
For Defense Against the Dark Arts, I received a locking journal.... I might use this during the D.A. meetings as well. It's really cool.
And, for my Magical Knitting class.... yes, I saved the best for last.... Megaera made me this awesome bag! The photo hardly captures how great it is... It's soooo soft and it's the perfect size for a sock project. I love, love, love, love, love, love it!!!
Did you notice the magic wand pin? I just can't get over how cool it is.
For my knitting project there's a beautiful skein of Gryffindor Yarn, Knit Picks circular needles, super neat magical stitch markers, and a really cool looking sock pattern my Cookie A (Gothic Spire)
There was also a new Hogwarts patch for my robes (Megaera must've seen me burn a hole through mine during our last potions class), a notepad, a really cute pen, a folder, some Lush bath stuff (Lush is my favorite store... such nice stuff there) and some chocolate (who doesn't love chocolate?)
I hope I haven't forgotten to mention anything.... there's so much stuff it's overwhelming! (in a good way!!!)
Well, there you have it, I am officially spoiled beyond belief. Thank you Megaera, I don't know what to say, you're so generous and totally amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I LOVE the hat so much. It fits really well, but my house elf stole it from me. I let her try it on for a quick photo (she's way cuter than me) and she decided to keep it. She likes her hats a little loose so I just folded up the brim for her and now she won't let me have it back.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
2. nro = ron
3. mayr = army
4. seelway = weasley
5. hrigda = hagrid
6. ifdynrrgof = gryffindor
7. dawn = wand
8. oshawrgt = hogwarts
9. busnim = nimbus
10. bdulodeerm = dumbledore
11. bydob = dobby
12. bugmrdie = umbridge
13. emionehr = hermione
14. rhayr = harry
15. arkreech = kreacher
16. riissu = sirius
17. dootvlemr = voldemort
18. ptrote = potter
19. hwgedi = hedwig
20. ebtahlkclso = shacklebolt
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Albus Dumbledore's middle names?
3. Which educational decree introduced a High Inquisitor to Hogwarts?
4. Apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was the first person to enter the Hog's Head that showed an interest in Harry's Defence Against the Dark Arts classes?
5. In the first Quidditch match of the year which player attempted to score first?
a. Angelina Johnson
6. What kind of bush does Harry hide behind to listen to the news?
b. A hydrangea bush
7. Why is Mundungus Fletcher disguised as a woman when he witnesses the DA (Dumbledore's Army) meeting in the Hog's Head pub?
b. He was banned from the Hog’s Head pub 20 years ago.
8. When Harry and Cho go on their first date to Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade, what is it decorated with for Valentine's Day?
c. Golden cherubs and pink confetti
9. How old is Sturgis Podmore and where does he live?
a. 38 and number 2 Laburnum Gardens Clapham
10. What did Fred and George Weasley do to Montague?
a. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Ron, Ginny, Charlie (Percy, Bill, Fred, George)
2. What is the full name of Gryffindor house ghost Nearly Headless Nick?
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington
3. Which Ravenclaw sports a hat with a Gryffindor-like life sized lion's head which roars in Order of the Phoenix?
4. Name five members of the Order of the Phoenix.
Sirius Black, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Severus Snape
5. What is the profession of Hermione Granger's parents?
6. What is your favorite thing to knit or crochet?
I just started my first lace project and am really enjoying it so far.
I'm on a bit of a sock bender right now...
I love making stuffed animals too.
7. What is Professor Minerva McGonagall's animagus?
A tabby cat
8. What size needles (DPNs, circular or loop) do you prefer for knitting socks?
I use long circulars for magic loop, usually a 2.5mm
9. Where are the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix?
No. 12 Grimmauld Place
10. What is your favorite pastime when not studying at Hogwarts?
Knitting! (of course) I also enjoy pretty much every other craft and hobby... I like being creative. (spinning, sewing, drawing/sketching, etc)
11. What is the name of the last book you read?
I just finished the Order of the Phoenix (I'm re-reading all the HP books)
12. Which Gryffindor used to play "Charlie's Angels" and always was Bosley?
Thursday, May 15, 2008
The other was the information about my Swap Spoilee. I got a BOY! Ugh! He's only participating in this swap as a punishment for some earlier mischief he got into. His name is Stuart and the Headmistress is making him learn how to knit. I guess I should keep an open mind about him, but he just seems like a trouble maker to me. He's in Ravenclaw, which is a big surprise, he doesn't seem all that bright to me.
Oh and if anybody hears my friends saying I have a crush on him.... This is NOT true! I can't stand the guy, even though he's kinda funny.... and sorta cute. But, no, definately no crush here!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
I would've shown pictues earlier but this horrible muggle computer was acting up. I tried to fix it myself, but, you know you should never send a witch to do a muggle's job. I found a kind muggle chap to repair this thing for me and at least now I can blog again. Yay!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I've even got my Gryffindor socks on!
(Thanks to Serafina Starfire who was my spoilee last term for the wonderful yarn!)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
My owl arrived yesterday while I was out and left a few owl pellets behind to let me know he had been there. Since I wasn't home, he had to take my package to the Muggle Post Office for me to pick up later. I can only imagine the chaos this must've caused! Those poor Muggles. Anyway, I put on my best Muggle-ish clothes (I think they call them "jeans"?) and picked up my parcel this morning. Wow. It's incredible.
Here's a picture of the project bag..... sooooooo cool! It's the perfect size and shape, and look, it has the Gryffindor Lion, and on the back, a snitch!!!
And, if the super-cool bag wasn't enough, it was filled with all these goodies! (Wrapped in Gryffindor Red and Gold)
Here's everything unwrapped...
Tons of stuff, hey?
There's so much, where do I start? Well, there's the great project bag that I already showed you, then there's a collection of four sock patterns, Gryffindor Self-Striping sock yarn from Cosmic Fibers (Trapped Bar pattern, I've really been wanting to make that style!!!) Knit Picks circular needle (I love knit picks needles!) A hand-made needle case (very, very, cool, I'll give you a close up in a minute) Beautiful stitch markers (yes, close up picture coming up) Tissues, Hand cream, a Bath Bomb from my all-time favorite shop (Lush), and loads of Candy from Honeydukes, including my personal favorite Fizzing Whizbies! (Mmmmmmm!)
Wanna see that Needle case now?
It's really much more than just a needle case, it has accessories too! Notepad and pen (very, very handy) scissors, a spot for yarn needles (wow, this girl thinks of everything!) and a needle guage/ruler. It's sooo incredibly perfect, I don't know how I ever lived without this!
And here's the close-up of the stitch markers.... aren't they beautiful?
Not only did Serafina spoil me, but she sent along a gift for my house elf too! A cute little knitted owl! So adorable. I got off a quick picture of him before my house elf grabbed him and ran off.
Thank you Serafina!!! You're the best swap partner EVER!!!
You have made this such a positive experience that I think I'll sign up for another year at Hogwarts!