Saturday, September 13, 2008

Questionairre

Potter Name: Cassandra Grubbly-Plank

Rav ID: kristo

I am allergic to: Watermelon flavoured candy. It makes me sweat under my eyes.... yes, I know that's weird.

Pets that I have: No pets. But I have a house elf! (18 months)

My favorite yarn: I'm not sure... I'm still learning about what I like.

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? n/a

My favorite flavor: Grape! mmmmm, yummy. (I also like apple and berry flavours, not a huge fan of citrus, but orange is okay....generally, I just really like candy!)

My favorite holiday: Christmas!!!

I would like to receive a: Sock Kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I really like Knit Picks circulars because of the nice flexible cord. Size 2-2.5mm

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: I don't know much about other brands, but I like trying new things.

I've participated in HSKS: This is my third year.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope.

No comments: