Yes, and sort of yes
2. How long have you been at your craft?
I've been knitting for about four years and I learned how to crochet about 6 months ago (I made a teddy bear)
3. Do you spin? If yes do you use drop spindle or wheel.
Yes I'm also a spinner... I use a wheel but I've been wanting to try out a drop spindle.
4. What is your favorite color?
It changes fairly often, but right now I'm partial blue.
5. Do you have any other hobbies?
I like to draw.
I'm starting to experiment with photography (I just got an awesome new camera for my birthday!)
6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
Hmmmm.... I'm still learning about what I like. I mostly knit with cheap acrylic as I was learning, but I'm starting to try nicer fibers. Not sure yet what my favorites will be.
7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
I'm not a fan of novelty yarns with "bits" hanging off them.
8. Are there any yarns that you’ve been eyeing and wanting to try?
9. What are you currently working on?
Trying to finish my Invisibility Shawl.... then a sweater for my house elf.
Oh, and I always have a pair of socks on the go.
10. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Pictures are welcome.)
A men's cabled aran sweater (but I don't have pictures yet)
I also really like the little Weasley Sweater I made.
11. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
I'm not afraid to try new techniques so I've tried a bit of everything. (cables, colourwork, felting, lace, etc) I've never tried intarsia.
12. What is you favorite type of book or movie?
I like pretty much all books and movies. I'm on a science fiction/fantasy kick right now.
13. Who is your favorite person at Hogwarts?
Headmistress Wartbobble of course! (okay, is that sucking up a bit too much?)
Hagrid is also cool.
14. Favorite class and/or subject at Hogwarts?
I really like Charms and Transfiguration.
15. How many family members do you have?
My immediate family consists of myself, my husband, and our daughter.
I'm also really close to my Mom and Dad (and brother and sister)
16. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Taking my house elf to the park. Her happiness is contageous!
17. How many projects do you have on your needles/hook?
Do I have to answer this question? (at least 5)
18. What is your favorite type of footwear?
Running shoes? (I don't really own much else)
19. What is your favorite beverage of choice?
20. What is your favorite part of Half-blood Prince?
When Ron eats the love potion! Hahahahaha!!!