Friday, September 5, 2008

New Term, New House

I just received my supply list for my 3rd year at Hogwarts. I'm making a trip to Diagon Alley this weekend to get all my stuff. I'm so excited!!!
Not only do I need to purchase the new textbooks for this year, but I also need to pick up a new set of robes. My old robes from last year still fit okay, but they're Gryffindor robes. Yes, that's right, I decided to accept an "Inter-House Scholarship" this year and have transfered over to Hufflepuff! The students who transferred houses last year seemed to have so much fun and met so many new friends.... I really hope it'll be like that for me too.
When I was originally sorted in my first year, the sorting hat said that I was a true Gryffindor but that I would fit in and be welcome in Hufflepuff as well. So, that's where I decided to go this year. Yay Hufflepuff!!!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

lmao at the banner.
Welcome to Hufflepuff!!!!!!!