Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gryffindor House Quiz!

Ooooops!!! I can't believe I nearly forgot to blog this week!!! Good thing this House Quiz reminded me!

Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix?
Sirius Black, because he's awesome. ;-)

Favorite person at Hogwarts?
Hagrid. Who doesn't love Hagrid?

Favorite spell or charm to use?
Wingardium Leviosa! It was the first one I learned and it's still my favorite.

Best and worst classes at Hogwarts?
I'm pretty good at Charms and Transfiguration (because they're fun so I try really hard) but I'm pretty lousy at Arithmancy and Ancient Runes

Favorite flower?
Passion Flower. I saw one for the first time at a local garden shop a few years ago, and HAD to get it! Unfortunately it died during the winter because I didn't store it properly. I will try again someday because it's the coolest flower I've ever seen!

What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop?
I really do love my morning coffee.... but you'll never see me turn down a Mug Rootbeer either....mmmmmmmmm, rootbeer.

Favorite muggle music?
Foo Fighters and Collective Soul are my fave bands.... but I like a little of everything.

How many family members do you have?
My immediate family consists of myself, my husband, and my 15 month old daughter. (obviously I'm referring to my muggle alter-ego's family)

What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken?
My husband really loves surfing (or should I say trying to surf, ha!) so we try to head to the beach once a year so he can get out in the ocean. I stick to shore and bring along some knitting! My favorite vacation was when we rented a tiny little cabin on Pender Island (BC's Gulf Islands). We didn't do anything exciting, but we were in a long-distance relationship at the time and it was just really nice to get to spend so much time together.

What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why?
Charms. I just like making stuff happen!

How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair?
I have way too many shoes, but they're all burried in the back of a basement closet. I refuse to wear them because I know there's huge spiders living in there! There was a web in one of my shoes once, and I haven't worn any of them since!!! (I won't even go in there to throw them out, I hate spiders) So, the shoes I actually wear? I have two pairs of runners. One white pair that's really comfy, and one Red and Black Plaid pair that's super-cool. (they're my faves)

How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)?
Um, I'll have to check my Ravelry list (isn't Ravelry great?) But from what I can recall, there's a doll, a kid's sweater, a lace shawl, a pair of socks, a scarf, and a couple sweaters.... so 7. But I'm really only consistently working on the shawl and the socks right now, so 2.

What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on?
I'm not sure.... but my striped sweater has been haunting me for a while. (shudder)

Favorite food(s)?
Chocolate Pudding! (is that weird for a favorite food?)
I'm currently having a wicked craving for Swiss Chalet chicken. Hmmm, perhaps take-out tonight?

1 comment:

Ronnica said...

I've got seven on the needles right now too, and also had to check rav to see what I was working on. Too funny!