Monday, September 29, 2008

Hufflepuff House Quiz #2

1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)?
I love them all of course, but if I had to choose one I would say "Prisoner of Azkaban" because I loved how the timelines overlapped. I just thought it was neat.

2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts?
I would get an E in charms..... and probably a T in History of Magic. (I tend to tune out really boring teachers)

3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series?
Sirius Black is probably my favorite. I also have a soft spot for Hagrig and Molly Weasley.

4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate?
Hermione would be great because she would make me do my homework (sometimes I need a kick in the pants!).... I think Ron would be really messy.

5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it?
I think I would like to prank Snape but I would be way too afraid of getting caught.
It would be funny to put a spell on all the crystal balls in Professor Trelawney's class to predict wonderful things (since she's all about the doom and gloom)

6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :)
Definately Professor Lupin.

7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :)
Unicorns are really cool.... I think garden gnomes are fun too.

8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)?
I've only tried Bertie Botts Beans (some are delicious, some make you think you're going to die) but I would probably really like chocolate frogs.

9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet?
Broom!

10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black?
Yellow! So sunny and happy. :-)

No comments: