Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gryffindor Quiz #1

1. Molly and Arthur Weasley have _7__ children. Name three.
Ron, Ginny, Charlie (Percy, Bill, Fred, George)
2. What is the full name of Gryffindor house ghost Nearly Headless Nick?
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington
3. Which Ravenclaw sports a hat with a Gryffindor-like life sized lion's head which roars in Order of the Phoenix?
Luna Lovegood
4. Name five members of the Order of the Phoenix.
Sirius Black, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Severus Snape
5. What is the profession of Hermione Granger's parents?
Dentist (muggles)
6. What is your favorite thing to knit or crochet?
I just started my first lace project and am really enjoying it so far.
I'm on a bit of a sock bender right now...
I love making stuffed animals too.
7. What is Professor Minerva McGonagall's animagus?
A tabby cat
8. What size needles (DPNs, circular or loop) do you prefer for knitting socks?
I use long circulars for magic loop, usually a 2.5mm
9. Where are the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix?
No. 12 Grimmauld Place
10. What is your favorite pastime when not studying at Hogwarts?
Knitting! (of course) I also enjoy pretty much every other craft and hobby... I like being creative. (spinning, sewing, drawing/sketching, etc)
11. What is the name of the last book you read?
I just finished the Order of the Phoenix (I'm re-reading all the HP books)
12. Which Gryffindor used to play "Charlie's Angels" and always was Bosley?
Lizzie Wychwood

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hi Cassandra! I love the format of your blog! The pics and graphics are great. I'm also pretty surprised to read that your swap spoilee is a boy! I wonder if any others are participating...

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

takes notes of needle size I love knitting lace, I really haven't done to much complicated stuff though. I tried to follow along for Mystery Stole (can't remember the number it's savannah), but I ripped back so much that I have put it down for a long while.

Good news is I have your sock yarn all ordered and it should be here soon. Now I just need to get my butt in gear and knit that bag. I have some ideas and it will have not be different from the ones you currently have so I'm going to make my first design (in knitting that is)