1. Molly and Arthur Weasley have _7__ children. Name three.
Ron, Ginny, Charlie (Percy, Bill, Fred, George)
2. What is the full name of Gryffindor house ghost Nearly Headless Nick?
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington
3. Which Ravenclaw sports a hat with a Gryffindor-like life sized lion's head which roars in Order of the Phoenix?
4. Name five members of the Order of the Phoenix.
Sirius Black, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Severus Snape
5. What is the profession of Hermione Granger's parents?
6. What is your favorite thing to knit or crochet?
I just started my first lace project and am really enjoying it so far.
I'm on a bit of a sock bender right now...
I love making stuffed animals too.
7. What is Professor Minerva McGonagall's animagus?
A tabby cat
8. What size needles (DPNs, circular or loop) do you prefer for knitting socks?
I use long circulars for magic loop, usually a 2.5mm
9. Where are the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix?
No. 12 Grimmauld Place
10. What is your favorite pastime when not studying at Hogwarts?
Knitting! (of course) I also enjoy pretty much every other craft and hobby... I like being creative. (spinning, sewing, drawing/sketching, etc)
11. What is the name of the last book you read?
I just finished the Order of the Phoenix (I'm re-reading all the HP books)
12. Which Gryffindor used to play "Charlie's Angels" and always was Bosley?