Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm in Gryffindor!

It's official! The sorting hat put me in Gryffindor!
I was so nervous on the train ride, wondering what house I would be sorted into. What a relief when I heard the hat yell "Gryffindor!"
I started feeling a little homesick while I was unpacking my things but I set up a little Knitting Corner in the Gryffindor common room and it sure seems to have helped. I was surprised how many knitters there are at Hogwarts! I think I might fit in here after all.

3 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

You're always welcome to Puddlemere's Pad, located in the room of requirement id the common room gets too loud for knitting :)

Quinn said...

You're welcome :-)
Welcome to Hogwarts!

Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley said...

All these wonderful places to sit and knit! Welcome to Hogwarts!