Saturday, January 5, 2008

Divination & Detention

I've been getting really excited about the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap that I signed up for this term. We haven't been assigned our secret swap partners yet so I haven't been able to get started. (We're supposed to use our partner's House colours for our kits) I really want to get started so today, in Divination class, I tried to "see" who my partner will be. I was getting pretty close to seeing an image in my crystal ball when I was caught by Professor Trelawney.
We weren't even supposed to be using the crystal ball today (it was tea reading day, booooring) but I sit right next to the supply shelf so I just, you know, borrowed one for a second.
Aaaanyway, to make a long story short, I didn't get to see who my partner will be and I got detention.... polishing all the crystal balls before next class, sigh.

2 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Oh, how unlucky!

Jade Bladvak said...

Sorry to hear about your detention!
Even sorrier to hear that you didn't manage a peek at your partner!
~Olive B.