Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blushing Yellow

Okay, okay, I admit it. I fell for the Canary Creams Prank. I'm a little embarassed because I should've known better than to take candy from a seventh year (they don't usually go out of their way to be nice to first years) I couldn't help it, I love candy, and well, it was just such a lovely shade of yellow. So I ate it, and yes, it's true, I turned into a giant chirping canary!

It didn't hurt or anything, and it only lasted for a few minutes before I molted and turned back into myself. I was a little embarassed though.... and I've had this overwhelming craving for sunflower seeds ever since!

2 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I know what to bring to the next house meeting! LOL.. i found your feathers behind the bookcase. I left you a new quill on your bed!

Lily D said...

You make such a cute little birdie!!
If you want you can sneak down to the kitchen tonight to get some treacle tarts from the house elves. And maybe even some pumpkin juice! :)
Lily D