Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Blog Assignment

I like to refer to this first assignment as the "human scavenger hunt" ;)


1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Hermione Bagnold has the same craft as me - knitting.... and dabbling in other crafts too! :)


2. Someone who was born in the same month.
Olive Bumblebirch - born in August is our wonderful assistant captain of the Magpies team! Go Magpies!

3. Someone from a different country.
My Spoilee, Perenelle Tejedora, is from the US. (I'm from Canada)

4. A new HSKS Quidditch player.
Stellwa Quinn is a brand new HSKS Quidditch player!

5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Pandora Phelps has been in 4 HSKS swaps (including this one)

6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)
Wisteria Lovegoods claims to have the biggest stash, while mine can fit crammed into five boxes that all fit under my bed, oh, and one drawer of my dresser.


7. A player who both knits and crochets.
My awesome spoiler from HSKS Summer Camp, Rowan Dragonsinger, can knit and crochet!

8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Antonio dela Weasley has the same favorite colours as me.... Blue and Green.


I really liked this assignment. It gave me a chance to look through some other peoples projects and read a few blogs. We have a fun group here!

No comments: