Friday, October 8, 2010

Crazy Busy

I looked at the blog assignment for this week - um, yeah, I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes and I just can't think straight anymore! I have zero energy left right now and I really shouldn't be on the computer at all. We are moving next weekend and I am so not ready! Very excited about the new house, but I feel like I've hardly made a dent with my packing. (despite the mountain of boxes already packed and piled up in the corner)

So, unfortunately, this is it for my blogging this week I think. What have I gotten myself into!?

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

It will all be worth it once you're on the other end! :D We're going to be moving soon, too...but we don't have a date yet! Thankfully, moving with the military means that they move our stuff for us, so I don't have to stress about packing. :) I hope you get it all done in time! I'm sure there are some helpful packing spells...::scurries to the library::