Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Owl Arrived!!!

I received my swap kit today from my awesome pal, Rowan Dragonsinger!
Here's some photos of my amazing kit....
Let's start with a group shot of everything all together.


Knitting needles and a crochet hook. Why both? Well, because.... Rowan sent me two workshops! Thank you so much!


For my Herbology knitting workshop, I received this beautiful lace beanie pattern complete with Gryffindor-worthy yarn to make it with.


For my Care of Magical Creatures crochet workshop, Rowan sent me this adorable lion pattern and yarn. My house elf nabbed the fun fur as I was taking this photo.


She says it's "Tickly"
(she also insists that I make the lion for her right away)


And what will I carry my WIP's in? This awesome hand-painted Gryffindor tote bag!!!


And I will mark my place on my lace beanie with these gorgeous Gryffindor stitch markers.

My house elf was very helpful while I was opening everything.... she made sure everything was in working order. "Yup, these magnifiers work great."


Clipboard, Jornal, Notepad & Coloured Pencils. (Rowan must've discovered my secret addiction to new notepads/journals)

This little iron-on owl is soooo cool!

My house elf, digging through my stuff again.
"Oooooh, pretty colours!"
I've actually been wanting one of these little kaleidoscopes for ages... Thanks Rowan!
Well, I must say, Rowan is awesome!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your House Elf is a total cutie-patootie! Looks like you'll have busy hands for a bit with the pretty beanie and lion! Great kits! Are those GLASS crochet hooks?

Lady Dragonsinger said...

I'm so glad it arrived okay and you're happy with everything. I had fun putting it together!

JellybeanInc said...

That lion pattern is so cute. I can't wait what it looks like when it's all done. =D
And your house elf is the cutest.